- Nursery Long Term Plan 2018.pdf
- Reception Long Term Plan 2019
- Year 1 and 2 Long Term Plan Cycle A.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 - Cycle A Long Term Plan -Revised Curriculum 2017 2018.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 - Cycle B Long Term Plan - Revised Curriculum 1017 2018.pdf
The school uses a wide variety of materials to teach reading. These include Oxford Reading Tree, Black Cat Phonics, Song Birds, Rigby Star and Rigby Navigator.
Children are able to access an Early Years and Keystage 1 & 2 Libraries to develop their reading.
Each class has a selection of story books to encourage independent reading, comprehension is developed through discussion in the Early Years and from Year 2 children undertake formal comprehension activities.
Phonics are taught using materials from Letters & Sounds. This is supplemented by strategies from Read Write Inc. Teachers also use a variety of software to support daily phonic sessions.